Loading Events

Photo by Ben Lambert [Unsplash.com]

Flora’s Walk for Perinatal Mental Health PEI

The 3rd Annual Flora’s Walk for Perinatal Mental Health on PEI will be happening on May 5 from 1–3 pm at the Eptek Art & Cultural Centre in Summerside, PEI.
Blossoming Heart Yoga will be doing a session and the group will be walking along the beautiful Summerside harbour (accessible and stroller friendly). There will be a gift basket giveaway and lots of resources on hand to talk about the work they are doing to support Perinatal Health & Wellness on PEI. An activity table will be set up for kids, so they can have fun as everyone munches on appetizers and mingles. This year, 75 per cent of everything raised on PEI will stay on PEI and go back into the community to support postpartum support groups. The remaining 25 per cent stays in the National Chapter Fund, where it is used to offer low cost training and education to health professionals supporting families and perinatal populations. To donate, visit floraswalk.ca

Details

Date
May 5
Time
1:00 pm
Event Category
,

Venue

Eptek Arts & Culture Centre
130 Heather Moyse Dr
Summerside, PE C1N 5Y8 Canada
+ Google Map
Phone
902-368-6600